From start to finish, here are 10 simple steps to follow in order to buy your home through us:
- Well, first you should call us right away! 780-436-0390
- Have your real estate agent send us a copy of the offer to purchase and feature sheet, or let us know who you are using and we can request it ourselves.
- Ask your employer for a job letter. This letter must show when you started at the company, your current position, and your salary or hourly rate and the amount of hours you work per week. If you are new to your job, please make sure you have passed your probation period.
- Send us the following documents: employment letter, current paystub, 90 day history of down payment money and any other documents that were requested. We do not need originals so they can be emailed or faxed at 780-430-6897. Of course, if you’ve already had a pre-approval done through us, then we already have these documents.
- Relax. Now you wait while we send everything to the lender for approval. This can take anywhere from 4 hours to 2 business days depending on the lender.
- After receiving the lender’s response, we will meet to sign the mortgage commitment and it will be safe to remove all the mortgage financing conditions on the offer to purchase.
- You will complete the purchase inspection. (If you are doing an inspection – we recommend that you do, but it is not a requirement)
- Once everything is complete we will make sure your mortgage instructions go to your lawyer so you can sign with them in a timely manner.
- You make sure all your hook ups have been completed and the movers are booked
- You move in!
If you have any questions regarding this process, please call us at 780-436-0390.